Small Medium Enterprise (SME)



Don't expect too much in dealing with big companies or enterprises. I have this one negotiation with a big company that by surprisingly under-estimated us the small & medium enterprise. I was so shocked and by sudden this came out from my mouth, "If you think you're big enough, why your company is not internationally recognize? Even my company is small, I've dealt with a French company before and the negotiation was successful.".

I see a shock on his face and my heart starts to mumble. Don't judge us by our size. We are much faster than bigger enterprises. It is just that we're lack of capitals. That's all. Nowadays, size doesn't matter. It is the attitude that we seek and and also the power of negotiation. Respect the younger so that the younger can respect you!

Comments

Popular Posts