Segoe UI font simple tutorial

Since I am a fan of Segoe UI font, I want to share something here to those who are interested in a simple coding (for me it is simple, I don't know you guys can understand it or not—anything just leave your comment and I'll try my best to answer it).

Anyway, I am currently using this type of font. Firstly, go to your dashboard. At your dashboard, you will see a link that says "Layout" (see below image). Click on it and you will be directed to a layout editing page.


Your next step is to click on "Edit HTML" link.

When you have been directed to HTML editing page, press Ctrl + F key and key-in "font" inside the search bar. Press enter key until you find these line of codes:-


Change the value of

value="normal normal 12px Arial;"

to

value="normal normal 12px Segoe UI;"

Click the "SAVE TEMPLATE" button and proceed to view your blog. That's all folks! Will post other tutorials soon. Always visit my blog for updates. ;) Till then, bye-bye!!

Comments

Popular Posts