New layout again!

Assalamualaikum,

I hope this layout is not messy to the eyes of anyone who read this blog.

I've pick a new layout and hoping that more readers are coming to my blog and read my nonsense/crap entries. I love to type anything that I feel like writing. Cool eyh?!

Again I have to redo/replace the nuffnang ads. I am a bit lazy to do it right now. Ha, ha, ha. ( I am always like that ) Actually I don't have mood to do it at this moment.

Will look the thing tomorrow when I am at ease. Anyway, I have included something that is really cool. The share buttons—as you can share anything here on your Facebook, twitter, etc. Kindly use it properly.

I can't sleep tonight. I am missing someone who will be going away for some times. Hope she will be coming back soon. I wish she will be posted near to me so that I can take a care of her.

Dear Nurul Huda, I already missing you so badly. =) I wish I can meet you up before you're going to KL tomorrow but it is beyond my power to make it happens. Sorry my dear sweetheart.

Comments

Popular Posts