When a girl ask a boy

Girl : Thanks for the fun today

Boy : No problem

Girl : Can i ask you a few questions?

Boy : Sure

Girl : And...
Girl : be honest
Girl : Have i ever crossed your mind?

Boy : No

Girl : Do you like me?

Boy : No

Girl : Do you want me?

Boy : No

Girl : Would you cry if I left?

Boy : No

Girl : Would you live for me?

Boy : No

Girl : Would you do anything for me?

Boy : No

Girl : Choose me or your life

Boy : My life

The girl ran away in shock depression.
The boy ran after her and told her...

The reason you never crossed my mind is because
You're always in my mind.

The reason why I don't like you is because
I love you.

The reason I dont want you is because
I need you.

The reason why i wouldnt cry if you left me is
because I'll die if you left.

The reason I wouldnt live for you is because
I would die for you.

The reason I'm not willing to do anything for you is because
I would do everything for you.

The reason I choose my life is because
you're my life.

Comments

Popular Posts